If you are having flowers on your wedding cake, you have a choice of:
– The size and arrangement can be anything you want.
– They can be any colour you want, even sparkly, shimmery or glittery.
– They last for years
– You can eat them!
– Sugar flowers tend to be the most expensive, however it depends on the style.
– Sugar flowers are the most fragile, and prone to being damaged if not carefully transported.
– They last forever.
– They are very robust and can be shaped into any arrangement.
– They tend to look quite fake.
– There is a wide selection of silk flowers available, but it doesn’t match that of real flowers or the scope of sugar ones.
– They look like… real flowers!
– You can very easily match your wedding bouquet flowers.
– They are the least expensive type of flowers.
– Real flowers are often treated with harmful pesticides and should not come in contact with edible items.
– They will tend to wither after they are taken out of water and by the end of the evening, they may have started to turn brown.
If you are having sugar flowers on your cake, they will all be made by hand by me, and transported and set up carefully with your cake.
If you are having silk flowers, I can purchase these for you, and I will only charge you what they cost me.
If you are having real flowers, I can supply them from my local florist, (again, I will only charge you what they cost me) or I can make arrangements with your florist to collect them from the shop or the venue to set up on your cake. There is no additional charge for this service.