Traditionally, wedding cakes were fruit cakes. The only cakes that were dense enough to allow the complex tiered architecture…
…but not everyone likes fruit cake.
Nowadays, thanks to some clever hidden engineering, any type of cake can be made into any structure.
Here are the types of cake I currently offer in both regular tiered wedding cakes and wedding cupcakes:
- Fruit cake*
- Vanilla sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake
- Lemon sponge cake
- Orange sponge cake
- Maderia sponge cake
- Carrot cake
- Strawberry sponge cake
- Coconut cake
- Coconut and lemon cake
- Choc chip
- Red velvet
- White choc chip
- Coffee cake
- Pineapple sponge cake
- Cherry sponge cake
- Raspberry sponge cake * Not available as cupcakes.
All my wedding cakes are made from organic ingredients, (where possible) including free range eggs.
Most cakes are available in gluten free and dairy free options.
You can mix and match any of the above flavours with these buttercream/frosting flavours:
- Chocolate (white, milk, dark)
- Chocolate ganache (white, milk, dark)
And these fillings:
- Jams (strawberry, raspberry etc)
- Curds (lemon, orange etc)
- Chocolate fudge (white/milk/dark)
- Chocolate Ganache (white/milk/dark)